Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yay!

Yay! Now I have a crochet blog tooooo. I'm going to start a new project right now. It's this:
from here.

I was so disappointed when I went to Michael's though, because they only had #10 thread in like... white and black and blue. I hate blue! But then I found one ball of light pink and one ball of rose pink and ten balls of flourescent yellow. I decided on the rose pink (which is very similar to the picture), so hopefully they get in 2 more balls soon, or I won't be able to finish it!

Okay, byee.

3 Comments:

Blogger nicole. said...

Oh by the way, there has never been a better blog name. Ever. Kudos to you. You're not just an editor, you're an ideator, too. Rock on, Hooker!

Ps, my grandma's a hooker, too.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Your Grandma and I are hookers. said...

hahaha. I posted in my livejournal the other day about how it sucked that I wasn't an idea-or. *sigh* If only there were more...

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Kellie said...

I like your blog name too. You are very creative.

From an Aussie!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home